I had to have my wisdom tooth removed because it was sort of dispositioned and was pushing my other teeth. It was painful and the dentist recommended removal. I made an appointment and had it removed. However, just two days ago I have developed a cyst on my cheek. I was wondering if wisdom teeth removal was in any way connected with the cyst. Thx!

To be honest, I have no idea if these two are connected as I am no expert, but I have also experienced an inconvenience after my wisdom teeth removal. I had a gum disease around a wisdom tooth and I was advised to remove it, so I did it. The following day of the removal I have developed curb-bits on both sides of my mouth. That was uncomfortable. Anyway, I know our stories don’t match but I just felt like sharing my experience!

Hello Trapnell, have you found out what the cyst was? My son, had his wisdom teeth pulled a couple of months ago and he too has a cyst on his cheek. It actually grew pretty big and now it's gone down. Any information you can give me would be great. Thank you.