Hello. I'm 22 year old male and just recently I have been to my dentist because of great pain in my jaw. He looked at it and told me that my wisdom teeth are growing and that I should remove them as soon as possible.
Could you believe this? Removing of healthy teeth. I can see any logic in this. I told him that I should first discuss this with my parents and than I will contact him again.
I am very proud on my teeth and I don’t have single caries in my mouth.
Why my dentist did recommend me this radical method of pain relief?

I see you are stressed about the idea of removing “healthy” teeth out of your jaw. This is most common reaction of people.
You see, wisdom teeth aren’t potential danger to the mouth when they are healthy and properly positioned. But this occurs very rarely.
In most cases, jaw isn't large enough to accommodate wisdom teeth, so they can become impacted.
You probably didn’t know that wisdom teeth may grow sideways, emerge only part way from the gum or remain trapped beneath the gum and bone and this probably happened to you.
Extraction of tooth in this case is needed as quickly as possible because there is a chance that poorly aligned wisdom teeth could damage health teeth next to him.