I had my 4 wisdom teeth removed years ago at which time one was pushed up into my sinuses. Could this have anything to do with my ears, as I am having earing problems wiht that same ear.

I believe that this has nothing to do with your hearing because the wisdom tooth extraction is something for itself. So, I really believe that there is no need for you to worry about it. Of course, for every thing that you are scared about, you should ask your doctor. But, I had three wisdom tooth out and every single procedure went great. I had a little pain, I was bleeding a little bit and...yes - I had this horrible smell coming out of my mouth. But that is all normal. Consult your dentist about any issue that you are worried about and do that. Good luck. 

Its not affect your ear at all.Surgery went well for me. They put me under, then gave me codeine with stupid tylenol afterwards. I hate tylenol, but the codeine part was kind of awesome.They also gave me like a 24-hour mouth-numbing thing which was really weird but also hilarious. My sisters came home and saw me lying on the couch and drooling blood, and they literally fell down laughing.One more thing i want to share about teeth whitening,***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed placed a whitening gel in a tray that fits over your teeth. As the active ingredient in the gel, carbamide peroxide, is broken down, oxygen enters the enamel and bleaches the colored substances. The structure of the tooth is not changed; only the tooth is made lighter and whiter. Fillings, Crowns, and Bonding will not lighten.

Problems Caused by Wisdom Teeth
• There may be a nagging pain or jaw stiffness near an impacted tooth.
• A wisdom tooth, if growing at an awkward angle, may rub against the inner cheek, causing sores and irritation and pain in the jaw.
• Due to the constant pressure in the mouth, crowding of other teeth may take place.
• The flap of gum that is torn when the wisdom tooth comes out may be infected. This is usually due to food particles being caught between the flap and the tooth.
• Tumors can also affect wisdom teeth, accompanied with pain and swelling.
• A wisdom tooth that comes out slanted or crooked, not straight, may cause a lot of pain in the jaw and also lead to swollen gums. Sometimes, surgical procedure is needed to tear open the gum, in order to allow the teeth to come out.
• Since they are the last set of teeth to come out, there is not much space for wisdom teeth to grow up fully and properly. If they come out in the late 20s, it is all the more difficult for the jaw to adjust them. This results in impacted teeth.
• If the sac that holds the crown of wisdom remains in the bone, it can be filled with cyst that can damage the surrounding bone. In this case, wisdom teeth are removed (extracted) if the problem exists for longer time.
____________________
***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed