So, I made a dumb decision last night and had sex with this girl. I was no where close to ejaculating. But, prior to having sex with her, I was recieving oral sex and masturbating. I proceeded to walk across the room, open the condom package, and roll on the condom. But, I held the condom as I rolled it on with the hand I had masturbated with. The condom had a spermicide on it. I proceeded to have sex with her for approximately 15 minutes before the condom came off as I was thrusting. I noticed it immediately and didn't insert myself again. The opening to the condom was also not inside of her when this happened. My most recently ejaculation prior to this was approximately 12 PM the day before and I did not have sex until approximately 3 AM that night, having urinated frequently (8-10 times) in between. I also had her ingest a plan B bill by 12 PM that next day (approximately 9 hours after intercourse) What are my chances of her being pregnant?

Hi Play,

The chances of pregnancy are slim to none.  Plan B is very effective when taken within 72 hours.

Plan B is very effective (I'm a girl I used it and did a lot of research). Several of my friends have also used it and the guy didn't pull out so I would say you are good to go! I mean there is always a small chance but plan B stops the egg and sperm from meeting so if she took it 9 hours after I really really think you will be okay!

Does it make it any better with the other circumstances in regards to pre-ejaculate, previous ejaculation time, and the other factors I mentioned?

There is always a chance of pregnancy with any sexual contact Play. No form of birth control is 100% effective. The chances are very remote though, almost ZERO.

Dn't knw much bout plan b pill but want to try it