On the 17th i was due for my period, and my boyfriend and i were having sex half way through it, he pulled out cos he had felt a very sharp pain on his penis, and he noticed the condom had broke, he hadnt ejeculated, but when he did take the broken condom off some pre-cum fell off onto his leg. I am 19 and have had my period for almost 10years, and been on the pill for about 2.5years and havent skipped a pill. But as i precaution i took the emergency pill, and now my period is now 3-4 days late, and tomorrow is the last day on the sugar pills. I have been feeling like i am about to get my period or am on it, feeling the usual crampy sick feeling, in my lower stomach where it normal feels when i get my period...I did go to the doctors and she did say it would be fine, but i dont feel re-assured just because she said that i may skip my period...and my bf and i are still freaking
should we just relax and not think we're pregnant? and how long should i wait to take a pregnancy test?

Hi honey you are NOT pregnant! this delay will be from the morning after pill - as it is MAJOR hormones! so relax OK? AND good for you for being double protected!

Thanks so much, i thought i would be fine seeing the doctor said so, but the more i hear that the chances of me getting pregnant are very low, my bf is just freaking out, just because i havent got my period....i think i will get my period sometime next week then or skip it and wait til next months, thanks again :-)

keep on with the pill though OK? As this will keep you protected! Tell him that on here I am called the "Pregnancy Queen" And I SWEAR that you are NOT pregnant OK? Also since you have been so good with condom and pill - tell him from now on to pull out right before he ejacuates - this way he will have NO oops's OK?