My girlfriend normally has a 2-3 day PMS. I consider myself lucky because she is usually only bitchy for a day or two and then her period starts. About a week before her period was supposed to start, she started having PMS and its been going on for a week now. She says the cramps are stronger and she is feeling kinda weird now. She is really worried that something may have happened during foreplay three days before the cramping started. Is is normal/abnormal to go from short PMS to longer PMS in your mid/late teen years?

Hello
im writing to you because i have had my period for 16 days now and that craps go and im not really myself...i normally go out and hang out with my family and friends but i haven't had the straight to do it...my periods last from 5-7 days normally and i dont get that bad of cramps...i dont know what is wrong with me please help...
thank you
tolongtohave