I'm a 25 year old female in a committed relationship. My boyfriend and I do use condoms though I know that's not 100% effective (nothing but abstinence is).

My problem is I got my period a week ago on time (I have a regular 28 day cycle) it started with horrible cramps that kept me up all night, which is not the norm for me. It lasted about 4 days like it usually does, then completely stopped, then a couple days later I noticed that I was very lightly spotting a pinkish color. I woke up from my sleep in a full blown sweat yesterday, which was weird, then today I was going to take a nap but the intense cramping started again. I got maybe 20 mins of sleep after laying there for an hour and a half, woke up sweaty, still cramping, along with feeling dizzy and nauseated. The cramping, dizziness and nausea lasted about 4 hours after getting up.

I don't think it would be possible for me to be pregnant right now as I normally ovulate two weeks in. I've just never had this happen to me and it's "kind of" worrying.

I hope some one has some insight or advice for this.. Thanks. %-)

you'll be surprised! you might be pregnant never have any doubts only way you'll actually know is to take a pregnancy test
if your not pregnant it may be an infection
go to your ob/gyn to know what caused it for sure

Oh geeze. I told my boyfriend about how I was feeling and his first reaction was to think "YOU'RE PREGNANT".

I guess I'll have to take a test, but I'm not sure if it would show up yet if that were the case anyways. Maybe I should just wait until next month to see if I get my period first. :$

im thinking the same thing
maybe i should just wait till next month
jus 2 see if i get my period %-)

Yeah, I'd hate to waste the money along with getting myself all worked up by taking a test too soon.

I've been really moody lately so I don't know if my hormones are just out of control or what.

wOw
yOu prbly r really preqnant
yea ii advice u to see a docter soon though
dont wait

Primary dysmenorrhea occurs most often in young women who have just begun their menstrual cycles and often becomes less severe after a woman has given birth or when she reaches her mid-twenties. Secondary dysmenorrhea is diagnosed when menstrual cramps are caused by other conditions such as endometriosis, fibroid tumors, pelvic adhesions, and ovarian cysts or by the use of an interuterine device (IUD) for birth control.

Menstrual cramps are thought to be related to a hormone-like naturally occurring substance called prostaglandins which causes the uterus to contract. If a woman does not ovulate it is unlikely that she will encounter cramps during her period, for this reason physicians often prescribe oral contraceptives to ease painful periods. However, you should be aware that birth control pills cause abnormal bleeding in some women.