I am 37 years old and have had a regular cycle for quit some time now. However this month is pretty weird, I ussually just get cramps the day before my period comes and tired aswell and that is it. Sometimes I will get tender breast but not very ofter. This month I have cramps now for maybe a week now been tired feeling sick, headaches, and moody, and a couple days of indigestion and heartburn, very gassy, and back ache. The cramps are pretty bad sometimes I yelp because they are so strong. I am due for my period in two days (hopefully it comes I did have sex and the condom broke after he came), but its way to early to have pregnancy symptoms anyways. I am wondering if because of my age would my cycle change?

There are several reasons why periods are wonky! OR you have symptoms of pregnancy!

1. You are Pregnant
2. You are PMS'ing
3. You are hitting PeriMenopause!

So you are any of these 3!! could you tell me when was your last period, and when did you have the accident!? And when is this period due?

My last period was Jan 27 the accident happened on Feb 13th and my next cycle is due tomorrow. I don't think I am pregnant really I do believe this is pms but is just not the same as they ussually are they seem to be more painful.

Hi I kinda have a two parter %-) I can't figure out what the luteal phase is? From I understand is it the time you start getting your pms symptoms? Because if it is then mine was 10 days I believe this month.

Its quite a science to figure out your ovulation and luteal phases! Also know that you can be as regular as clockwork and then all of a sudden your ovulation and thus your period will be off! As you get older and start going into perimenopause you will notice more and more the differences in your periods! The can get more SEVERE, more painful with more bleeding, sometimes they stop and then start! Ask your mom when she hit menopause! As Perimenopause was NEVER talked about till recently! Doctors noticed changes with women several years before menopause and after! So just see how old she was when she started and then take off about 5 years and you should be starting the same time!