1. Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer-60's 2. The Little Drummer Boy-1968 3. Frosty the Snowman-1969 4. The Year without a Santa Claus 1974 5. The Grinch that Stole Christmas-1966 6. Peanuts Christmas-1965 Yes, I am showing my age, but these were the cartoons of my youth. The "Year without a Santa Claus" came later, but the others, it's hard to even rank what is #1. I guess, right now, I would say, Rudolph, the other unwanted toys. I have an "Abominable Snowman" plush toy. But it's hard to beat "Max" from the "Grinch", and Linus from Peanuts, and, of course, Snoopy and his award winning dog house. Can you tell I like animals? eta: I thought "The Year Without a Santa Claus" was much later....

1-The Grinch
2-Garfield Christmas (was always a big Garfield fan)
3-Charlie Brown Christmas
4-Frosty
5-Rudolph

Year without a Santa
SC is coming to town
Peanuts

Don't make me choose! I love them alll!!!

1. The Grinch who Stole Christmas (the animated version). Max is the best and so is little Cindy Lou Whoo.
2. Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer
3. Frosty
4. It's a Charlie Brown Christmas

I own all these.

Rudolph. I still get pissed if I miss it too.

The Grinch, hands down. Then Rudolph. I know what they meant about the island of misfit toys, as I now live on it.

Gotta be Charlie Brown Christmas as it's one of my all time favaourite's. I love the Vince Guraldi Trio doing the cool lounge music, the dancing at the rehearsals for the school play and the Charlie Brown Christmas tree.

The rest our also good.

1) The Year Without a Santa Claus
2) The Grinch (the Boris Karloff version, not that horrid abomination Jim Carrey was in)
3) Rudolph, because of the Abominable Snowman

1. A Charlie Brown Christmas

Nothing else matters after this one.
I guess the Grinch might be #2.

There should seriously be a Boondocks Christmas. That would rock.