Do you:

Just throw them in a gift bag,
or
Wrap them in a box and paper
or
Wrap them in a box and paper and all the frilly bows and ribbons and decorations??

I put gift ornaments in a bag.... wine in a bag...

I wrap everything else.

I love to wrap presents!

I used to fill in at the gift wrap station in Lazarus during my "smoke breaks" when I worked fragrance in college.

I am good at wrapping gifts, and I like to do it... I look forward to it every year. But, I need to get crackin on it this year. It might take me a couple of days!

I wrap everything else.

I love to wrap presents!

Clothes in box and then wrapped

If it is already in a box then, it just gets wrapped

I hope the bag is leak-proof and tightly wrapped (unlike you - :P )

We wrap everything except what can't go into a box. With bows and on rare occasion ribbons. I'm not good at it at all (the wrapping thing), but I still enjoy doing it. I think the stuff that can't be put in a box goes in a bag.

wine in a bag...
Reminds me of a compiled cd a friend made... "wine in a brown paper bag"

I just spit my tea out!

Wrap everything without the frills. I use double the tape on everything. :P No Peeking!!

I love wrapping gifts. I used to work at the mall wrapping kiosk during Christmas in college. So fun.

I wrap my gifts and wish I was better at it. Perhaps you can teach me how j1miller?

I get separate wrap for the gifts from Santa too.

I wrap and really enjoy it too. I was thinking of doing something different for the boyz this year though. I got lots of stuff for them and also got them a new large clothes hamper for their bedrooms. I was thinking of putting all the stuff into the hamper and not wrapping any of it. Then I think I'll feel guilty for not wrapping each and everything so I'll prolly scrap the entire idea. :-|

i wrap everything fairly simply, no bows ever.

sometimes i have to unwrap them and then wrap them again trying to make it look like they haven't been unwrapped and wrapped again which is tricky especially if you're using that cheapo paper that rips so easily.

I'll have Amazon and Walmart send mine to you first for wrapping then on to me.

Gift bags and tissue paper for me. I also save the Sunday funnies for wrapping paper.

I hate wrapping anything, and I suck at it. Plus when I was a kid my mother was this anal retentive perfect gift wrapper, with all of the corners tucked and taped perfectly so you could not see any seams, and she would make me do mine over and over again.

I use gift bags now, and tissue. Also, that way the recipient can re-use the gift bags.