This is the first time I've lived in a place with a high ceiling (maybe 14 ft where the tree will go), so I think I'm going to splurge and get a massive tree. We always had wimpy little trees when I was a kid. 7ft max.

We haven't gotten ours yet. We usually get a six footer though

I'm flying home for Christmas, but plan on going in the woods behind my house this week and finding a pathetic little Charlie Brown X-mas tree for my living room.

a little over 6 feet but it's a fake one...real trees are a hassle to clean up after

Mine's almost 7 feet but fake. I'm allergic to pine trees so no real ones here....less mess though, I don't mind.

We've got a 6 footer and a 4 footer.

I usually go about 6' or so. Real only - fake trees depress me and it's worth the hassle for the smell.

Ours is bigger than me. You should get a really big one this year MED since you have such tall ceilings.

I think it's 7 feet. Last Christmas I bought a fake one due to the expense -- figured on a fixed income for the next few years it would make more fiscal sense. Plus, I hate needles all over my floor. And I'd rather have a root canal than deal with frickin lights (our tree is pre-lit). That's probably just because lights were such a hassle with Kramer, and that's probably more the fact that he is a d!ck than the lights being difficult. At any rate, this tree is just fine. We're putting it up Friday with the boyfriend. I cannot wait. :)

We usually go around the girlie's birthday to chop one down at a tree farm. We might go next Sunday to find a good one.

They range from 5'5-7'

We try and get a 7 footer or so. Our ceiling is high enough that we could get a really big one but they are real expensive and we never have enough money for one, but maybe some day we will be able to afford it.

I believe our "real" fake one is 9'

Size isn't important.

Size isn't important.
Somehow I don't think this is right....so let's find out!

Size isn't important.
It's how well hung it is...with ornaments.