IM thirteen, have loose teeth, horse voice, large purple ready spit with white spots on it in mouth, lots of medium redy fleshy coloured lumps all but six on same side of mouth, beeen given antibiotics for a throat inf. 3 weeks after it all was noticuble, had antibis a week just got worse!help

All of what you described as far as loose teeth, hoarseness, lumps in your mouth, and other symptoms does indicate a possibility for oral cancer.  It is something that usually wouldn't be a disease that a person your age should be experiencing.  It is more common with someone who has abuse alcohol and tobacco for much of their life or lots of sun exposure.  The male gender is an additional risk factor.  I would definitely alert the doctors to the possibility of cancer and have them test you immediately.  You do not want to go any longer without treatment for this.

Is it possible that i could have it even though im female? Also i have spent all my life in a smoke ridden environment?

Did you go back to the doctor to check it and have you gotten better? I have the same issue and the doctor gave me antibiotics. Mine has lasted over a month now. On my 7th day of antibiotics and still no signs of it getting better. I'd appreciate it of you could update us.