I noticed a bump under my right armpit. It's not a irregular shape, and is alittle sensitive to the touch. I'm quite a young female (17) to ever be thinking about breast cancer...
It feels more deeper in the skin, not so superficial, but it is not so deep as well.

It could be an ingrown hair that got infected. It takes time for them to go away. If it becomes too painful or starts draing puss, you better seek doctor's help for antibiotics.

Hi
my boyfriend has a bump under his left arm he is 25 years old the bump is really red at times

Hi there,
The fact is that lymph nodes tend to swell when you have some sort of infection in your body. Infection can be viral bacterial or fungal. It doesn’t matter to lymph nodes, they just alert you and try to fight the infections. You have to understand that the infection is somewhere under your arm. Is there a chance that you might have ingrown hair in the area. When ingrown hair gets infected it can easily cause the swelling of your lymph nodes. The fact is that breast cancer is also a possibility but swollen lymph nodes are not the only sign of breast cancer. How long have you been having this swelling under your arm?
All the best,
Danella