So since this Saturday, I noticed that I had a sore throat. It kinda hurts to swallow and i feel like someone shoved a rag down my throat and I cannot get it out. Then the next day I noticed a bump in my gum, it is gone now, but now i feel like my gum is just deteriorating. It hurts to chew, and more importantly it hurts to brush my teeth; gums start to bleed during brushing too. Ever since all this started ive also been getting little headaches here and there, which are just adding more fuel to the fire.
Any suggestions or ideas, I am freaking the f*** out!
alex

Just because your gums are bleeding doesn't mean you have cancer:) It really sounds like gingivitis.Gingivitis is a form of periodontal disease. Periodontal disease involves inflammation and infection that destroys the tissues that support the teeth, including the gums, the periodontal ligaments, and the tooth sockets.
Gingivitis is due to the long-term effects of plaque deposits. Even with that, though,go to your dentist, because they can determine what it is. Even if it's nothing, what is there to loose?