i am really scared that i might have throat cancer is it possible to get it at my age[list=][/list]

you really need to get check out by a doctor. If you have smoked heavily for 2 years or you did any kind of dipping I would tell your parents and set up a doctor's appointment. one of my friends had cancer at the age of 18 from dipping all the time. needless to say he needed alot money to fix what the damage dipping cause. Just to get check out would be a good thing because it could be nothing just a virus infection.

Hi there,
I have to tell you that you are a bit young to develop cancer in your throat. Can you tell me why do you think that you might have a cancer in your throat. It would be good if you could share some symptoms that you are experiencing so that we can help you with your condition. You should also talk to your parents about this and see if they can take you to the doctor in order to check your throat problem. I don’t think that you have a cancer but you might have problems with your tonsils or adenoids. I hope that this helped you in any way.

Best wishes,
Marco

Pain areas: in the ear or neck
Pain circumstances: can occur while swallowing
Throat: difficulty swallowing, dryness, lumps, or soreness
Speech: abnormal tone of voice, hoarseness, or impaired voice
Neck: enlarged lymph nodes or lump
Weight: weight loss or weight loss and weakness
Also common: mouth ulcer or swollen lymph nodes

If U Are Going Through All This Symptoms Then Please Consult A Doctor Immediately

Throat Cancer Is A Rare Type Of Cancer THE AGE LIST STARTS FROM 20 AND CASES ARE 0 THE MOST ALARMING AGE IS UNDER 65 ON THIS AGE THERE ARE THE MOST CASES OF THROAT CANCER