Hi, folks. My close friend suffers from lymphoma. For those who don’t know it, this is a malignant tumor of immune cells. I have heard something about experimental drug called AME-133v. Is it true it has a potent tumor-halting response? I would appreciate if anyone could reply me. Thanks in advance.

Hello, there. AME-133v is indeed an experimental drug. It represents monoclonal antibody. It is anti-CD20 antibody. It showed some benefits for people with follicular lymphoma. It binds to CD20 receptors and prevents B-cell proliferation. Fc portion of this antibody has a higher affinity for binding to T-helper lymphocytes. This is very important in immune response. Since this is still under clinical study, I am not sure how much it is available to common patients. You should find someone to ask. Good luck!