My last period began on Oct 7th... I had unprotected sex with my BF on Oct 12th (the day my period ended) then again on Oct 17th. Is it possible that I could have gotten pregnant? Today is Nov 2nd and I have been experiencing some LIGHT nausea at various times throughout the day today and my breast have been extremely SORE for a few days now.

A little history: I am 34 years old and never been on birth control and never have been pregnant. Just recently have been trying to conceive. My periods have been like clock work for over a year now with 27-29 day cycles. However for the past 3 months my periods have been all screwy. I have been late.. VERY LATE for the past 3 months... on 35-40 day cycles. I noticed about a week after my period, about the time I had sex on the 17th, that I had A LOT of cervical mucus and as the week progressed, it got thicker. So is it possible that I was ovualting that soon AFTER my period and became pregnant on the 17th? Any thoughts on this is greatly appreciated! :-)

hello i noticed you wrote this inquiry years ago...but it's now 2009 and i am experiencing the exact same symptoms on the same schedule with the cervical mucus... were you pregnant then??? i noticed no one ever posted an answer??? what ever happened?

my preiod start today when is the best time for me to get pregnant.