well im 16. and i also had sex 1 day after my period ended and then the day after that which was feburary 4 i think. those two times my boyfriend comed inside me without m even knowing but i dont know if you still can get pregnant. everyday when i get home from school i just go directly to bed, ive been more tied than usually and i get some of those pregnancy sympotoms like the mood swings or the cravings and the nauseas
. ive been feeling really bloated and fat. and alot oof backaches i dont know whats happening to me. is it to early to know if im pregnant? or am i pregnant?is it even possible? please help i dont got anyone else to ask, thank you

That is when you are most fertile. You need to count from the day you start your period and from day 10-1s you are very fertile, plus the male sperm can survive for several days in the right environment. If you had fertile mucus (like egg white) discharge, then you were ovulating. Get tested and good luck and God speed!

usually women are fertile day 14 of their cycle counting the first day or your period as day one. right after your period i doubt it. women are not fertile everyday of the month so keep that in mind. i would wait and see if you get your period if its late dont take a test immediately wait a week after if being late then test.