Well, me and my girlfriend had sex on her last day of her period. As in last day. Which was on august . And i think i ejaculated just a little bit. Then after a month. On sept 25 , she had her period. And now its oct 27 but she does'nt have. So she is already delayed for 2 days., is it still possible that she will be pregnant? We havn't done it since.

Dear Paul,

It is possible, but unlikely if the September period was normal. Periods are often late by a few days. However you don't say whether her periods are usually regular, and whether she has been on contraception, or even what the relevant days and events were for August.

I have read of a case where the girl did not know she was pregnant until month 3, and one who had periods throughout her whole pregnancy. However, these sorts of case are very rare.

If she hasn't started by a week late, I would suggest a pregnancy test.

I don't know where you live, but what are the implications culturally or religiously?

Hope this helps.

Hi.. Thanks. We did the test. And its negative. But its her 3rd day delay already.
Is it still possible she's pregnant? Even though the result says no?

Yes. A false negative is more likely than a false positive. But a 3-day delay is not abnormal. Stress can cause a delayed, or even a missed, period. Wait a day or two and repeat the test. If three separate DIY tests prove negative, she is unlikely to be pregnant.

Let me know how it goes.

Hey. Well she got her period today.
So is it still possible that she is pregnant?

It is now highly unlikely she is pregnant. As I said, periods can be delayed, particularly by stress.

While it is possible to have a period while pregnant, it is very unusual, and you have had negative results. Take care.

Hope this has helped.