Couldn't find what you looking for?

TRY OUR SEARCH!

The other week i came home from work after having bad stomach pains and by the time i was home i felt really sick, i had eaten a jacket potato with bacon, sweetcorn & coleslaw & had a homemade banana milkshake, after about 15 minutes i started being really sick - this carried on until about 8 o'clock the next morning then eventually fell aslee for about half an hour & when wakin felt much better - didnt have any nausea anymore, went to the docs & they done blood tests & gave me stuff for acid in my belly then got called bk nxt day for antibiotics as my white blood cells were up, or down? and i had an infection.. this happened a week before hand & i went up the hospital - they told me i had food poisoning? yet after going home& eventually fallin asleep for 45 minutes i was fine then aswell? This has been happening to me for a few yrs now but the thing i noticed recently is im always stressed or nervous when this happens so to me it seems like the cause of it.. I have been admitted to hospital about 8 times overthe last couple yrs & they eventually took my gall bladder out about a yr ago as it was always swollen & they thought that was the problem but i was very very depressed & stressed out when they removed my gall bladder & im havin the same pain/sickness now as then so maybe my gall bladder shouldnt have been removed, i hae had bad diarreah everyday since, cant stomch any fatty foods, most alcohols, if i do im guna b in allot of pain after.. I am 22yrs old, got more docs today to see what theypass it off with as my stomachs hurtin so much more as im gettin stressed with different things going on in my life

Loading...

sounds like stomach ulcers
Reply

Loading...

a day before this happened I rod a bike, first time in years, had 3 teas which i never drink, and half a pizza at 9 at night. After I felt bloated and plains followed directly in the stomach area, thought it was trapped wind, next day had peppermint tea, colpermin and other stuff still no go, could pass poo and urine. The later was sick, it was all orange, maybe bile or the barley drink. Drank half a bottle the day before.

So its ither the bike stressed a muclse, but wouldnt I feel tht the next day.
The barley contain acid, maybe tht.
I think it could be the teas.

Thats all I can put my finger on, it still hurts now after being sick. Sadly its sat morning so have to wait till mon to see doc :-(
Reply

Loading...