Hi, this is what happened. my boyfriend came in town the last week, on friday, he masturbated the night before then he told me he urinated alot. In the moring he urinated again. then he stuck his penis inside without a condom for like a min. he didn't cum he says but i saw clear fluid(precum). my last period was like the end of april. im really active in sports and my stomach hurts sometmes( but i think im imaginng the pain b/c im scared) i took a pregnancy test 5 days after this incident happened(may 15) it said im not pregnant but i am still scared i am, so am i?

if u take a test 5 days after the incident it's not going to give u the correct answer u have to wait 5 days before your missed period or wait till ur period comes. try not to think about it see if it helps.pain wise.

ok thanks. :-) imma going to take the test friday or thursday

your welcome.. and good luck!!

ok i got my period on sunday.. it was light at first. i asked my mom why and she said i prolly was dehydrated so then i drank some water and it was heavy again. dark red and brown. is it normal. i always have like a darkish redish color but could the brown be from when its old?? it happens when i wipe. so im not pregnant right since i am on my period?!

the brown is old blood,but just because a girl has her period doesn't mean anything.. it can always still be there even if u are. but ur most likely not.

okay thanks:) i don't think i am

i have another question. sorry. kay so you know how i had my period. since im sports active i know that changes my cycle a little bit but i don't know if i had implantation bleeding. when i started it was alittle light then when i drank some water it started to become a heavier flow. i had cramps like normal, but it felt like my period was shorter. i know i didnt spot, because spotting is light vaginal bleeding. and mine was like super heavy and darkred to brown. so im not pregnant right? usually my period is at the end of the month but being in sports pushes it back alittle and i also dealt with finals(so alotta stress) plz help me out thank you:)