My husband and I have been married for over 15 years and we tried to conceive for the first ten years of our marriage. When I didn't become pregnant, we just stopped trying. When I was pregnant over 25 years ago I knew what the symptons of pregnancy were. I am going through menopause and this is the first time I have missed my period except when I was pregnant. I never went through or had morning sickness but as I see myself, am gaining weight rapidly, constantly fatigued and sleeping quite a bit. I am totally petrified thinking I could be pregnant. Don't tell me that a woman going through menopause has to worry about getting pregnant. I am totally beside myself because I feel as though I am too old to be a mother.

I'm 47, haven't had my period since December (it's now Feb 27th) and my nipples are very sore and my vagina feels more sexually alive. It's odd. I haven't had any of the symptoms of menopause so I'm wondering.

I am 46, not had any signs of the Menopause, Periods have been regular, but due to my age, and lack of partner decided to have my IUD removed. I met my partner around 8 months ago, have had one light period in January, nothing since. I have done a pregnancy test, it's negative, but I am bloated, feel queezy, sore nipples, tired etc etc.... o.O