I have now 47 years and I never had no sweating problem ever before in my life-but now this sweating gives me real hard time –I need to change myself at least 2 times per day so could this be menopause excessive sweating related despite the fact I haven't lost my period yet. Anyway if this sweating is menopause related I would like to hear what could be the best treatment for menopause excessive sweating for I somehow feel this will develop in serious problem in my case.

You are more likely to have pre menopause excessive sweating problems now that would be further developing and it is due to the hormonal changes you are probably facing right now and this is just the beginning of your menopause disconformities that are about to come with menopause for it is not only related to the excessive sweating for you will also have those warm flashes, facial flushing and tingling and some other condition. I am now 58 and I remember me having the same menopause excessive sweating that at first I was trying to solve with taking some estrogen orally but it wasn't helping me enough in reducing my menopause excessive sweating until I finally decided to have some botox injection.