Is there any possibility that the symtoms of pregancy and menopause are related

I am 44 and am experiencing all of the pregnancy symptoms. I missed my last period and have always been regular. I already have two wonderful kids-17 and 21 and have not been expecting anymore babies for me. ONLY grandbabies!! I am scared to death and can not go to my dr. until next week. I took a home preg. test and it came out positive. PANIC ATTACK! I am torn up with this idea and need some help. Could going through menopause make the preg. test positve????? Please respond. I noticed the last poster did not get a response and I need some piece of mind til next week.

Im 49 my periods for the last year have been so unpredictable. I cut a tendon in my finger an needed surgery. And in my post op they did a pregnancy test,and it came back positive.They did another which also was positive I have a appointment in two days with my ob I at this point dont know what to feel. I my oldest son is 31 and my youngest is 26. Will let you know the outcome is afew days. ?????

Ladies, I am 42 years old. Thought I was finally in the early stages of menopause. Are the symptoms the same as pregancy. I have sore, tender breast, nipples hard and erect, frequent urination, queezy in the morning, never vomited, sex drive is in full mode. I am so confused. I have one daughter who is 21 and two miscarriages. I have never used birth control as I have been told that it would be a miracle if I was to conveive. very irregular periods and cycles. Fallopian tubes badly scared. Have been in a relationship for over a year. Please someone respond.....

Bella2009 your symptoms sound quite unusual. Even though you are 42 years old, it is still possible for you to conceive. Especially because of the sore tender breasts and morning queasiness, I suspect that you could possibly be pregnant. I would recommend that you try a pregnancy test to see where you stand! How long ago did this start? If it's been at least two weeks, it'd be a good idea to investigate now. Good luck to you. Keep us posted.

Thanks for your response halthnfitnessguy. I took a pregnancy test this morning and it was negative. My next period is due on May 28 so I guess I will just have to wait and see.