One friend told me I might be having post partum dizziness. I had labor two months ago and ever since I suffer from dizziness and intense headaches usually followed by vomiting. I would like to know what I should be doing to deal with post partum dizziness for it really affects my daily routine and I feel like I am not able to do anything right for the dizziness I feel.

I also suffered from postpartum dizziness and it turned out I actually had postpartum migraine and these migraines might actually be the cause of your post partum dizziness and all this is due to the hormonal changes that are common after labor. You are actually in risk of getting postpartum depression also that is usually triggered by the postpartum dizziness or whatever that is related to the postpartum difficulties so you better see with your doc how to treat your headache and post partum dizziness. I was taking some meds such as ibuprofen and was combining it with some antidepressants just to avoid the possible post partum depression.

I experience postpartum dizziness. I also found out that I was anemic. You should have blood work done. It is very common to have low blood iron after delivery. Hopefully you are still taking your prenatal vitamins or some sort of supplement. Maybe you might need an additional iron supplement as well.

Making sure that you are well hydrated is also very important.