I have experiencing headaches, nausea, dizziness, and major tiredness for about a year and a half now. And the two doctors have said it was anxiety. Long story short it's not anxiety. I have gotten my galbladder taken out before and it took 6 hospital visits in the middle of the night for them to figure it out. So I am over waiting for doctors to find this out. The headaches are like a shooting-stabbing pain and they last pretty much all day. The dizziness and the fatigue are all day too. And my nausea gets so bad then some day I barely eat at all. Please help I am only 14 and I need to figure out this out. Thank u for listening

Hello Riss,

I'm not saying all your symptoms can be caused by anxiety, but how did you verify it's not what's causing you the problems? There is also relatively frequent reason (especially for women) to experience constant tiredness, dizziness and to generally feel completely exhausted - iron deficiency anemia. It takes a very simple blood test to check if you're anemic and the treatment is very straightforward with iron supplements. When you're anemic your blood doesn't get enough oxygen, so your skin starts looking very pale, you feel like you have no energy and what can be especially dangerous, dizziness can cause you to faint and hurt yourself.

As far as nausea is concerned, did you ever had gastroenterologist visit to check if you suffer from acid reflux or chronic gastritis?

Wish you all the best, Nicole

Hello Riss,

Wish you all the best,

Nicole