i am 53 years old, I have been suffering from dizziness and heart palpitations for many years. my doctor recently put me through the full battery of test, including nuclear stress test, angiogram, all the test came out normal but i still have these symtoms, what else can i do? please help

So many different things might cause a problem like this...  It might be a shot in the dark, but I got heart palps a couple years ago (when I was your age) and it turned out to be high iron.  

Hemochromatosis is a genetic condition that can cause iron overload, and this is frequently mis-diagnosed for many years before the high iron is found.  

Check your labs to be sure they did a "ferritin" blood test.  If they haven't, I would have this done.  It is a very cheap and simple blood study (you don't even need to be fasting for the blood draw) and your doc shouldn't object to having this done.  Cardiac arrhythmia's are a known symptom of high iron, and iron is often not included in routine blood tests for men as iron problems are not common with them. 

The upper limit for the "normal" range for ferritin is set rather high at around 300 for men, but I was getting palpitations with ferritin around 150.  I got my iron levels down and my palps were gone!  For best health, it's good to keep ferritin below 100 or so, and if yours is above this, lowering it could turn out to be exactly what you need.  

Best of luck to you!  

Could be anxiety or depression ??