I had a Vasectomy 9 days ago.  First 2 or 3 days after were fine other than my left side hurt more than my right.  Then day 4 I had a swollen left testicle or lump above it.  I went to the docs on day 5 and was prescribed antibiotics and an anti-inflammatory.  I was told I either have epididmitis or a sperm granuloma and the doctor didn't seem too concerned at all.  I am not experiencing alot of pain but sometimes it bothers me usually when sitting down or getting up.  I was told to take the meds for 2 weeks and it should be cleared up.  I haven't seen much improvement yet.  It is almost like it comes and goes as to when it bothers me.  Is this something that should eventually clear up?  I have been reading some horror stories ever since I had an issue.  My right side is 100% and has been pretty much since the surgery.  Thanks for your input..

I had mine done about 25 days ago, and my right testicle is now 4X the size it should be, some pain, I went back to the Dr. , he said no infection, it should be fine. Well it is still not fine and I am going to make another appointment, I know this is not normal, something is wrong....

If this can help anyone?

I had vasectomy 3 weeks ago, right testi was very swollen, went to urologist who put me on antibiotics but no change after 8 days so went back to see him, after ultrasound test a huge buildup of fluid caused by infection was found. 2 days later and I have just been discharged after having about 200mls of putrid pus removed from the testicle, 2% of chaps can get infection so get it sorted, don't wait until the build up of pressure nearly kills you, get it sorted. 

I was te original poster and I am coming up on a year since my surgery. I am 100% now. Good luck with yours. Mine was just a LONG 6+ month recovery. I do get soreness every once in a while but I would say im good to go. Good luck

it has been about six years since my vasectomy and my right ball is still three times bigger than the right one. No pain but very uncomfortable and heavy.

sorry I meant left one is bigger

same issue here 6 weeks post vasectomy and right testicle is the size of a lemon. got large right after surgery. ultrasound said clot clot at 3 weeks doc says it will disolve on it's own, but it has not changed at all in shape or size. gave me a referal to urology dept.

I feel like you wrote my storyline , can you tell me how you ended up ? I had mine 8 days ago and my left ball is huge and hurts the dr said take medication but it's not going down

How are things now?

Hi, how did yours turn out? As you said, O P described my situation exactly. Lying here in quite a bit of pain worried sick that I'm going to lose it!

I need to know too! Exactly the same. Diagnosed 2 days ago as haematoma but now undoubtedly the swelling is my testicle and not a separate object!

Hello-

I'm having al out the same exact problem.
Can you tell me if the Dr was able to diagnose your
Issue correctly and if you were able to resolve the problem?

Hope all is great!

I have the same problem. Left side 4x the size of left. Same discomfort standing sitting , walking, sometimes gets pinched then hurts, also some occasional aching pain...

I have the same problem, I have a lump that was basically a 3rd testicle and now my left side is starting to form a smaller lump that feels attached to the testicle. I am two weeks post vastectomy. I have some pain in the morning and if I have to do any kind of manual labor.

How did it get sorted? Any more medication or diagnosis?