I am 29 years old and have been experiencing dull aching pain in my left testicle for about two weeks! The pain will occassionally appear in my right testicle but not as bad or as frequent. I have been experiencing some lower abdomen pain, mostly left side as well.

I saw a doctor a week ago and he tested my urine and said it was clear and fine, then he gave me a testicle exam and said he felt no lumps or abnormalties besides some swelling. He said he thinks I have a angual hernia or sports type hernia! He recommended icing the area for 15-20 minutes when in pain and taking IB Profen. I have tried this technique and it does bring some relief however this isnt going away! It eases from time to time but thats it!

Also, not to be to graphic but after ejaculation it brings some relief but then comes back within the next 20 minutes or so! I feel as if I have blue ball like symptoms that never goes away, or like someone kicked me in the groin. Can you help me with this issue! Do you recommend an ultrasound and if so what will that tell the Dr's?

I dont see or feel any abnormalities down there but have the pain? It makes no sense! I am worried! Do my symptoms sound in line with Hernia symptoms?

Anybody else ever have this!

You may have varicocele. I think the only way to test for this is with an ultrasound device.

Do a search on the net and see if this matches your situation.

GeneAum

I have the EXACT same problem, like word-for-word exact. But when I went the the doctors I checked out fine aswell. Urine sample and all. He even said I wasn't even showing signs of hernia, and that it could just be growing pains or blue balls. But I've had it a little over two weeks. It went away for a bit, and now it's back.

And what scares me is my mom's family has a history of cancer, which being combined with the fact that I'm a fairly paranoid person, it has me worrying from time to time. The doctor said it wasn't cancer, and I know it probably isn't, but nobody can seem to find any explanation as to what it is so far.

Another problem is my testicles don't hang much since this, and usually only do so after ejaculation which seems kind of odd.

I haven't gotten any types or scans or x-rays however, and I'm thinking of maybe getting that done, because something just isn't right.

my doctor said exact same thing mate, apart from i had a pimple like lump on my right testicle at the time she never noticed and told me to take IB proufen i wana make another appoint ment scared to ask my mum though lol -.-

Yea I know what it is, your jerking off too much

i had the same thing and i was misdiagnosed with eppiditimitis . turns out after a second opinion and six months later it was a nerve inpingement at L1 AND L2. had it operated on and pain is gone. its been a year and still no pain

I am 29 years old and have been experiencing dull aching pain in my left testicle for about SIX MONTHS! The pain will occassionally appear in my right testicle but not as bad or as frequent. I have been experiencing some lower abdomen pain, mostly left side

I went to the dr same symptoms and he said it was Echoli that had caused the lower abdominal pain and had caused infection in my left testical and gave me antibiotics today

"it was a nerve inpingement at L1 AND L2"...what was the name of the operation? This is very, very similar to my issue.

yes got the same

I 've been having immense testicular pain, constant but definitely has ups and downs. Ibuprofen/Tylenol does not work much, and actually as noted on another topic w similar symptoms, marijuana/alcohol makes it the worst. No STDs and I got a prostate exam, balls inspection by a GP, and finally a half hour ultrasound- all results 'unremarkable' from each of the doctors. Aside from the pain, only symptoms I noticed myself were that my testicles were redder, the main veins running to each testicle feel swollen, penis has been cold, and lastly I have pimple-like bumps at the connection to my testicles inside my scrotum, altho obviously these are always there or the ultrasound and doc's I noted it to would've done something about it. So I think they were just well swollen.
I have had back problems bc i broke a vertebrae in my neck 7 years ago, but would this red rash and swollen veins and cold penis be explained by L1 L2 kinda thing?

Hi, does anyone have an answer for this?  I have the exact same symptoms (low-to-mid-grade left testicular pain radiating into lower abdomen) and it's been almost 4 weeks.  I'm waiting for lab results from blood and urine samples, but the doctor is of the opinion that it's nothing and that I should take ibruprofen and ignore it.  I also had a pimple/large bump on my scrotum a couple days prior to the onset of the pain.  Has anyone figured out what this is? 

get hormone levels tested ASAP. I had and have all of the above symptoms and my test level was scary low before I started treatment. without being treated the issues will get worse with pain and fatigue.

I have exact same symptoms but on right side as well as sciatica down right leg as well. What was putting the pressure on your L1/L2 nerves?

I am 54 years old and a bad vasectomy 28 years ago and I have had problems ever sense . In the last 4 months the pain has become unbearable. I have had 2 ultrasounds and was told a possible tumor on lower left testicle and swollen and hard. The Doctor said it wasn't a tumor but the epididymis needed to be removed. The Doctor did the surgery and after 3 weeks it started getting better, sex drive was back and less pain. Unfortunately it didn't last and has returned now to the whole side of my testicle into my groine and lower back ( note I have injured my lower back in the past and told the Doctor this ) . The Doctor shot me up with Novocain which numbed it along with something else! He said if this helps then next maybe a nerve block, or remove the left testical. I asked about my back causing the pain and he said my back wouldn't affect my testical,but my testical can cause back pain! CAN L1 / L2 be the problem of it ?????