Ok so ya My boyfriend and i kinda had sex last night we sorta kinda didn't use a condome and im not on birthcontroll we figured wed be carfull and he would pull out befor he came wellll he did but see i did a little research and found out you can get pregnant on PreCum so i got a question we had sex for mabyy 3-4 hours like non-stop idk if there was any precum can anyone tell me what the chances are that there was PreCum and that i could be Pregnant btw my "Time Of Month" just ended a few days ago....is it befor or after that theres more of a chance of pregnancy?

Yes
There is a possibilty that you could be pregnant!!
I was in your postion
Thank god ii was not though

yes you can get pregnant from precum. you have to count 14 days from your last period, that 14th day you are at your fertile peak*when you ovulate* if i was you i would wait untill my next period is expected to come if you miss it then get tested good luck