Hi, I searched on google and found this forum, it seems pretty helpful as I have read tons of articles but I'm curious about my own story. Me and my girlfriend had unprotected sex this past weekend, I had been urinating all day and I have heard their is no cum in the precum if urination occurs. She is due for her period around the 28th-29th.. but she said her breasts hurt a little bit on monday, Im not sure if this is just her mind playing tricks on her or what.. but I know it is possible for pregnancy signs this early and I am very scared as I am generally a very very worried person. Is their anyway an educated person could tell me the chances of her being pregnant from precum. I really hope not very good because a pregnancy is not something I need in my life currently. Thanks :\

ok well, i read on wiki that only about 4% of pregnancies happen from precum each year. if you urinate after you cum, you'll be fine. so i think you're ok man. as for the breast thing, she needs to just chill. i freak like that too sometimes and my mind does crazy stuff like that.
my boyfriend and i fooled around and i gave him a ha****b and everything was fine. he didn't urinate after, and later that night we played 'just the tip' when you put the penis in the vagina just to see how it feels. there might have been precum, so i'm super freaked out. i think it's hard for me to get pregnant though, cuz it is for my mom. it was stupid for me to do that but i think i'll be ok. but i'm still scared and praying that nothing happens. anyways, you and your girlfriend should be ok. just be cautious. i will too.

yes, 4 percent each year.

you think that is a small percentage?

well, think again...

just imagine how many of us are in this world and that will give you a fact that 4 percent is actually a quite lot of ladies out there.

but let us get this clear - pre-seminal fluid DOES NOT contain any sperm. That means that the fluid itself CANNOT get you pregnant. Now, there is However, there is the another side of the medal meaning that if sperm is “left behind” in the urethra from a previous ejaculation, it actually CAN come in contact with the fluid and make a girl pregnant by precum

Me and my boyfriend have been having sex ALOT lately. Me nor him really like to use condoms. I feel really retarded now cause just the scare of precum. Im only 15 so if i was to get pregnant what would i do right?? So tell me what ya think... Ive had sex atleast 25 times in the last month in a half. All unprotected! do u think theres a big chance of me being pregnant?

You are only 15 dont mess up by getting pregnant so early in life....yes there is a bit chance of pregnancy in your case

me and my gf were having foreplay, she went oral on me and i ejaculated. i immediately felt the need to pee. i went to washroom and pissed. then we went to sleep, no touching in this period. We woke up and she sat on my **** head, just rubbin my dickhead on her clitoris for like 20 to 30 secs. i might hv released some precum only on her outerlips.

After this session we didnt fool around. i dropped her at her place and i also arranged to give her plan b pills which she took in 60th hour .i.e. within 72 hours.

her periods are about to start in a couple of days.

im very much worried, is there any chance of her gettin pregnant??

Me and my girlfriend had sex but I pulled out. I have heard about Precum getting girls pregnant and I am freaking out. Should I worry?