Last night, my boyfriend and I got close. He was completely naked and I had my thong on. and I sat on top of him for a little while. I was wet, and I think he was to, so if he was could I possibly be pregnant? I mean all girls know that a thong doesnt cover THAT much down there, so Im kinda nervous. He did touch his precum earlier that night and about an hour after that his fingers went alittle into my vagina. Can you get pregnant from precum? How scared should I be about this whole thing? 

although theoretically it is possible, the chances of actually conceiving without ejaculation and without penetration are virtually nil. so I wouldnt worry if I were you.

also, sperm dies as it hits the air, so by being fingered an HOUR after he touched the precum wouldnt impregnate you because the sperm would have died.

If you honestly feel you are at a real risk of pregnancy then just wait to see if your period arrives, which it probably will.

Sure it is possible to get pregnant by precum even if a lot of people don't believe in this. Why? Because it is possible for small amounts of sperm to exit your reproductive system and this is one way how to make its way into the precum or pre-ejaculate.So common answer among everyone is no, but there are small changes. Also, I really don't believe that there is some huge dangers for you to get pregnant, but just to know that this can happen because you don't expect it. I really don't know anyone who got pregnant by the precum....

Hi, I had protected sex with my girlfriend and while we were doing it...the condom split open...we quickly stopped having sex and i checked the condom to see if there was any precum in it...i saw some on the condom....and i was wondering if its possible that if any got in her, it can get her pregnant...i no for a fact i didnt ejaculate in her but im worried that maybe a little precum went into her...please answer this as soon as you can...thank you

again, the chances of conception from precum are a little smaller than the chances of conception from unprotected sex. but of course, there is always that chance. it depends where about in her cycle she was at the time this happened. if it was near ovulation the chances are a little more...

you can always get the morning after pill from you local family planning clinic, taken within 72 hours of sex it can stop the egg from implanting and thus prevent a pregnancy. I would advise you did this ASAP!!!!!

what if she was on her last day of her period?

well that is a less fertile time, BUT if her cycles are irregular, or if her cycles are short, then you dont know when she ovulated. and sperm live in the body for 5 days waiting for an egg to be released.

but if her cycles are pretty regular, coming the same day each month, or her cycles are pretty long on average you might just have gotten away with it. would wait to see what her next cycle is like. would still advise you to take emergency contraceptive pill if it will ease your mind.

on monday feb 22 afternoon at 12 to 1 me and my gf involved unprotected sex. i entered into her , within a 1min i pulled out , im sure i didnt release anythng but im bit worried about precum , on wednesday evening feb 25th at 7pm ( after 55 hrs ) she took a ipill . my question is will she become a pregnant ?
2nd one is she is bleeding heavily on wednesday afternoon onwards . please help me out asap ..