I had unprotected sex on March 15 & 17 both times for 2-3 hours he pre came a lot but when he knew he was going to finish (cum) he would pull out completely & then cum & we would just stop. I then got my period April 1st which was odd because it was about week early & then I took a pregnancy test on the 19 and it was negative . I had unprotected sex April 20 for 45 minutes, he didn't cum inside me at all but he did precum, I started to cramp the next day and today & I have discomfort around my ueterus and ovaries and my breasts are feeling tender Idk if I could possibly be pregnant I am supposed to ovulate around the 19-21 .. my period is due in 8 days ... could I possibly be pregnant ?

Yes you may be pregnant

Hey! I was reading your post, I have 2 things for you... 1st: Use a condom unless you want a baby.. 2nd Wait a few weeks and then take a test. If its negitive wait a few more weeks than take another test.. If its positive your screwed. If its negitive then lucky!(: