Okay, I know this sounds like a stupid question, but about a week ago my boyfriend and I were messing around, and I think he may have gotten precum on me. I've never had sex before, and he hadn't ejaculated yet that day, but he did rub his penis on me, and I think he got precum on my vagina. He just kind of rubbed it along my lips, but I couldn't tell if it was precum, or just my lubrication. Anyway, he wasn't inside me AT ALL, but a while after he rubbed himself on me, he fingered me. Is there any chance that I could get pregnant if he got the precum on his finger right before he fingered me? Again, we did not have sex, and he had not ejaculated so this is the only thing I can think of. Please help! The only reason I'm freaking out about this is because my period hasn't come yet. I'm on the Yaz birthcontrol (this is the end of my 3rd month), and I just started the white pills yesterday, and my period has not started. SInce taking the birth control, my cycles have been irregular, and on the site it said it's normal to have irregular or missed cycles the first few mo nths, but I'm still incredibly worried. The pregnancy test came back negative. I'm thinking that it may be from personal stress, but I was just wondering if this precum thing is possible.

not likely, especially if you're on birth control. No need to worry.

Don't worry im on yaz and for the first couples months your period wont start on the first white pill just give it time :-)

what if im not on the pill.....could there still be a chance of getting pregnant from precum??

Yes , you can get pregnant from precum. There is sperm in it