report of 31 weeks pregnancy states that Both Fetal Kidney's are normal in size and exhotexture. Both show moderate hydronephorosis with calyceal seperation of 5-6mm, pelvis is dilated measuring 9-10mm. Urinary Bladder is seen to empth on repeated examination. Please advise.

Your doctor really should go over this report with you and as i see this was 7 days ago this probably happened by now.
I gather there is some sort of obstruction in your babies kidneys but it sounds like this should be able to be easily repaired surgically at birth. BUt, I don't know ... as I said....this is definately something you should be discussing with your doc...I actually don't understand why you have the report without talking to him about it....its only going to cause you to stress and read into it more than you need to. HAVE you spoke to him about this since? If the baby has been seen voiding, thats a good sign...Either way its a real good thing that they are aware of this now as a plan can be put in place so its taken care of as early as possiable...then I am sure you will have a healthy, happy baby.
Might need to be the NICU for a few weeks but most hospitals have an amazing group of docs and nurses in these departments and just make sure you stay involved in your babies care. Ask questions, be there for rounds, and educate yourself as much as possiable now...which I see you are already trying to do. Get the complete diagnosis from your doc and ask for a meeting with the neonate team now so you can discuss the plan of action after birth. Even take a tour of the NICU now and talk to the nursing staff about your plans. If you plan to breastfeed they can go over the pumping room and mothers quarters (for after your discharged)
Also, you might want to schedule an appt with a lactation consultant so you can discuss the best plan of action for getting your milk established if the doctor says your child might not be able to nurse right away. Of course, this will be ideal
I am ranting now. If you have any quesitons about the NICU or anything your doctor has trouble explaining to you feel free to ask. But try and get as much info off of him and the neonatologist as you can....as these will be the ones treating your child and the ones you will be dealing with once he/she is here.