When I visited my gyn for pregnancy test i told him i dont want so he using his hands gave me masturbation and told me that this may help you because when this happens there will be contractions in the uterus and the small sperm+ovary inside u will get out. Did he used me or is it true?

WHAT?

are

you tryiing to say?

i am not trying to say but i am asking whether masturbation in the early weeks of pregnancy causes miscarriage

JoJo,

Your doctor could have a huge malpractice case on his hands. You need to talk to someone about this immediately! Doctors take a hypocratic oath to not harm others (he didn't harm you but he abused you) there is no precedent for what he has done to you and it was not called for! Masturbation does not cause a miscarriage and nor will it ever or the WORLD WOULD BE FULL OF MISCARRIAGES AND NO BABIES BORN. Women like masturbating and when you are pregnant and full of hormones YOU ARE ONE turned on MAMA. Doctors do not masturbate their patients - EVER!

Okay what are you trying to say? Do you actually mean the doctor sexually assaulted you? Like I don't understand!

this is the most ridiculous thing I have heard, are u for real or just ignorant?  I am trying to control myself very hard not to use harsh words, but how old are u and how can u not know what a doctor can do and not do

People say masturbation can't cause miscarriage but it can. Shortly after I masturbated I began to cramp very bad then my water broke. Then I began spotting then bleeding heavily. I went to the hospital they told me my baby wasn't going to make it. Masturbating DOES cause miscarriages and I know from EXPERIENCE. My baby was perfectly healthy. I had a normal and perfect pregnancy. Whoever says it doesn't happen is a lie. My condolences

You went on every fourm yo try to prove something's that not true. You were gonna misscarrige regardless of you masterbating or not. DON'T SCARE WOMEN CUZ OF YOUR LOST WHAT YOUR SAYING IS A LIE. MY FIRST CHILD HAD TURNER'S SYNDROME SO I LOST HER. I WAS GOING TO LOSE HER REGARDLESS OF WHAT I DID TO MY BODY AND THEY DIDN'T FIND HER PROBLEM TILL I WAS 13 WEEKS. So if you were before 12 weeks the baby could seem fine but they don't find things intell you are farther along. Sorry for you lost but don't Be and insaine b***h going around making lies up.

Your gyn performed masterbation on you? He used you and you need to report his ass to the Police andcget you alawyer...How dare he take advantage of you like that...what a shame...please report that....

i also want to know

I'm not even sure I'm pregnant but i do masturbate very often...and after my last intercourse I'm feeling like i took in but since its just 2weeks i felt its gone cause i masturbated overnight! And now am having discharge all over since i woke up from that. xxxx

Discharge is caused by loads of different things for example yeast infections and the more you masturbate the higher the chance of getting a yeast infection due to germs and bacteria

So, how's your new baby? Because your doctor completely took advantage of and used you. Masturbation late in pregnancy can help induce labor, but it sure as hell can not cause a miscarriage early in the pregnancy - unless you were masrurbating with a coat hangar. So, what ended up happening?

did you have super hardcore masturbation?

whaaaat no way its getting deep in here ,is that why you call your self jojo are you delusional or what ,or one fry short of a happy meal