I NEED HELP!!!! My name is megan and im 23 yrs old. Ive struggled with a very bad opiate addiction since i was 14 and sought help for it a lil over a year ago. I went to treatment and got put on suboxone last october and have been on it ever since. However, about 10 months ago my insurance cancelled and I stopped getting them prescribed. I continued to take suboxone (about 24mgs a day) because I didnt want to risk going back to opiates, but I was gettinng them illegally from other people with prescriptions. In May I found out i was pregnant. I went to see my old sub dr just to ask for his advice on what I should do. He told me that it was not safe to just come off them cold turkey because if I go thru w/d then the baby will as well and the stress on the baby could possibly cause a misscarige, so he suggest weining myself off until i felt comfortable enough to stop completley. I informed my ob that I was on them, but I made a mistake and lied and told her I was being prescribed by a dr. Im 32 wks now and i didnt think I would still b on them this far into my pregnancy. Im down to 2mgs a day and recently tried taking the jump off, and was unsuccsessful. It was really hard and I was scared to put the baby thru that. My biggest concern is the baby testing positive for subs when he is born and then having cps take him away from me. I called the cps hotline today and just asked them without giving them any of my info and the lady told me as long as my ob dr knows, so i wasnt hiding it, and depending on the amount in my system ( so they know i wasnt taking them to get high) and depending on the effects it has on the baby (no w/d's when he is born) then I should b ok. She said there will prob def b a report and after the investigation as long as they dont feel like i was abusing them, they shouldnt take him away. Does anyone know how bad babies go thru w/d from subs???? I dont want him to suffer because of my bad decisions. Im not a bad mother. I have a 3yr old son and my life revolves around my kids, but this whole situatuon has made me feel really guilty. Another one of my concerns is my sons father. Although it hasnt been for a long time, there is history of domestic violence and I know what he is capable of. He has gone through conseling and things between us have gotten a lot better, but he doesnt know about my opiate addiction as he was incarcerated while I was going through it. If he finds out that I have been taking any kind of drugs while i was prego and especially if our baby gets taken away....i dont know how he will react. Im so torn and I dont know who to turn to. If anyone has been through this, or anything like what im going thru, I would greatly appreciate some advice. Thank you :'(

their first concern is your baby, cps dont and shouldnt care for anyone but the child involved and they dont no you, they believe your on a drug period,because you said you dont take them to get high, come on , every one says i dont have a problem, if your so worried check into a clinic,rehab,a councelor,you need to get off subs,when they find out you have no doctor monitoring your recovery your screwed, isnt it illegal to endanger the welfare of a child, fetus,baby,and no script, hes in jail hes abusive your on subs, if i were cps i may remove the kids, that screwball is abusive and ill bet you let him treat your kids like sh*t because you fear him, and you feel you cant do it alone, listen my wife and her kids are best friends if i was an abusive sh*t head punk id be out the door, bet ya they are gonna investigate you, i hope for your kids sake.,if your a good mom like you say then do something about the subs, please get off them, arent the kids worth a nice healthy and to have nice happy memories instead of yelling, fighting,and no quality time spent with them, you can do this just do it,cut i piece off the sub every day for 2 weeks then cut another piece off that soon your body will adjust and your off them, your fear is i wont get that sub feeling id have to be me for once, no your gonna be the mom they need want miss, and youll practice controll and practice patients with the kids you will not tolerate him abusing your kids and you, your kids will be messed up hurt lonley no friends doing bad things for the attention they never got, and for the abusive unhappy every day of his life, we bring children into this world, they dont deserve anything but praise love attention disiplin, a since of god, and most of all a good feeling when he wakes up to morning , i love you whats for breakfast and actually put the cereal away and cook a hot meal , like you search out and do anything for subs, for your selfish self,my kids get and oh hes getting help, for how long your kids 3, what he putting her thru, wake upppppppppppppppppppppppppp,

Ok hun you need to come clean with your dr Now! It's ok and I understand what your going threw !!!! So don't think I'm being mean just tell the truth and everything will be fine! If your down to 2 mg I'm thinking it might not even be enough to cause w/d at all . But with suboxon I'm not sure it's a newer med. I'm not a Dr but your right about the stress your still a lil eairly to be having your baby and it not have to stay in the NICU ! They taper the baby so it will not suffer w /d so to speak if your honest now they can help baby be comfortable threw the detox . Try not to stress to much that is bad for baby too and can cause you to go into labor to soon so don't let these trolls get to you ! Honesty is your best weapon to fight against CPS and more importantly will give the Drs the info needed to treat baby :) good luck sweetheart I know it's scary but just be straight up and everything will work out for you both ! God bless