my girl period is 2 weeks late she might be pregnant or not.. but if she is pregnant what can we do with this unwanted pregnantcy?

you can NOT get an abortion!, pleasee have this baby and give it up for adoption! .i am in the same boat! , i am 16 and i am preg! , but abortion is the worst!

just my opinion

this is something you need to think about what is good for your partner does she want to keep it or get rid of it and have the risk of becoming infertile just remember its not all about you

i have to agree with you there are many risk factors that most young people dont no about but just getting rid of it because you feel its the easy way there are some people who cant have kids because of there desion to have abortion its crule on the womens mental well being as well
just a person reason and opinion

I noticed this question is a year old. What did you do with this un wanted pregnancy ?

Well if it is unwanted you can visit plan parenthood or a hospital and talk to them about options, adoption is always the better solution. But abortion is another option, although I don't recommend it. It is very expensive a bit painful and not worth it. I would definitely call or visit either the hospital or plan parenthood so they can discuss these options with you.

Seeing that this post Is from over a year ago, I hope you spared the baby's life. Abortion should never be considered. Even if it was incest or rape...it's not the baby's fault it was conceived. Anyway, babies are a gift from God and I hope you went through with the pregnancy and gave him/her up for adoption. God Bless!