Let me fill you in with details that might be useful. I started having sex with my last boyfriend about a year and a half ago...right before we broke up, I decided to get on birthcontrol to be safe. We broke up a week after I got on birthcontrol. (We didnt have sex after I got on the bc). So, I decided to keep taking birthcontrol as a regulatory system for the cycle....I kept taking OrthoTriCyclen for a year...then I switched to LoSeasonique about over two months ago...due to breakthrough w/ orthotricyclen...I recently am in a new relationship. (very happy) :-) began three months ago.... My boyfriend and I had sex for the first time last week. (a year since my last sexual intercourse). It was unprotected but he pulled out like 5 min before he went...(I sucked him for the next 5 min til he came.) We wanted to be as safe as possible with no condom. About 3 days later we had sex again...we did it with a condom the first time...and later that night we went a lil bit without a condom and then he put a condom on half way through and then he pulled out right before he came with the condom on...about 4 days later I started spotting...I had a "period" about 2 weeks ago too. I understand that starting Loseasoniqu, the first couple months starting the pill, spotting is okay....but is it that likely I could be prego? And like even if someone got prego, they wouldnt spot 5 days after that intercourse that could possibly lead to prego right? I dunno. Please give me some advice...Im not close to my mom like that and I have no one really else to talk to... My boyfriend is trying to assure me nothing went wrong bc im on birthcontrol and its suppose to be 99% effective... but I'm still a worry wart. And yes I know the only way is to take a prego test but from the details I gave, is it that likely?

Thanks ya'll.

There may be a chance you are,
have a test.

Spotting is usually indicative of stress as well as pregnancy, so if I were you, I would not worry about it. I think that you should just take a pregnancy test in about a week just to confirm that you're okay but otherwise, don't worry okay? Keep us updated okay?

Thank you very much. I mean you have no idea how bad I wish I could openly ask my mom but it's not that way at all. I think I get paranoid sometimes. But yeah I mean I feel like I'm more ok...I just have a little doubt. I have been taking my pills every day at the same time, I just need to be extra careful and use a condom all the time...in the beginning and all through our sex. lol.