my daughter is 14 weeks pregnant, we have a very close and bonded mother and daughter relationship. a week before she found out she is pregnant i've been experiencing her pregnancy symptoms, is this possible?

I've been taking Eltroxin for 2 months, could this be causing the pregnancy symptoms?

Thanking You kindly in advance,

Louisa

It is possible for other people to share pregnancy symptoms. Some men get sympathetic pregnancy symptoms when their partners are expecting, including morning sickness, cramps, constipation etc
I knew a woman who is an identical twin, and when her sister was pregnant she began lactating.

My daughter is 7 weeks pregnant, and I have all her systoms. I can't drag myself out of bed, or stay awake long enough to get anything done. I'm never full and now i'm getting morning sickness. How long does this last? Soon I won't have a job to go too.