i have all the pregnancy symptoms, including hard belly, missed period, nausea, sore breasts, eating all the time, sleeping alot, mood swings, backpain and headaches, shiny skin and weight gain. but keep getting negitive test results could someone please tell me what they think am i pregnant?

you can easily convince yourself your pregnant and have all the symptoms- I've known TONS of girls over the years that do. HOWEVER it does take at LEAST 9 days after getting pregnant for a test to show positive...than again during this time your USUALLY to early in the pregnancy to have such severe symptoms..I'm not really sure that a "hard belly" is a symptom...I have been pregnant 3 times and never had that in "early" pregnancy...-- I mean I am SUPER in tune with my body so I definately feel "different" and feel "something" in the lower abdomen but not a rock or anything.
How late is your period? Sometimes it can take a few days after you miss a period to get a positive..I was 4 days post "due date" with my first and even then it was a "light" positive... and that was a blood test! Of course with my 3rd It was the day BEFORE i was due and it was a DEFINATE positive as dark as dark can be...It all just depends..
I have a feeling that you probably are not pregnant though....home tests are usually pretty accurate...and to be having that many symptoms your hormones would have to be high enough to show a positive. Let me know if i am wrong.. Good luck!

i just wanted to let you know that im 3 1/2 months late, and with all my pregnacy i have had a hard belly and all the symptoms but the negitive tests is what puzzles me, i dont know why they keep coming out negitive and i have a sonagram on the 24th but am scared of another miscarriage.

hmph...very weird. Does your doctor say your pregnant?? I guess it all depends on what you classify as "hard" And by all means at 3.5 months you would have a firm belly- im thinking 4-5 wks
Is the ultrasound scheduled to determine why you have missed your period? If all tests have come up negative at 3 and 1/2 months I cant imagine anyone classifying you as pregnant and I am a nurse...Have you had a blood test? I'm going to guess this has more to do with hormone issues - OR are you saying you have had pregnancy's (as diagnosed by a doctor) and negative tests? THAT would be something for the medical journals. A pregnancy can't be without the HCG hormone- its just not possiable...SO either you have some seriously BUNK tests or your just not pregnant and these symptoms are from something else. If you can prove me wrong.....Please do. I need to go back to school if this is possiable...or take another class or something.

They are doing the ultra sound cause all the pregnancy tests even blood tests have come up negitive. The dr told me they think i am but its just not showing up and has had some cases like that. They also have me on prenatal vitamins and limit my caffine so that i dont have a misscarriage again.

hmph- wow- at 3 and 1/2 months?!? Still not even a positive blood test? Do you mind letting me know what state you are in? Did they use the same lab for all the tests? Well, this would be an interesting case indeed and I would love to hear about these cases your doctor is talking about- I asked a couple of the providers at the hospital today and not one had heard of this- Except maybe bunk lab tests- has he tried to send off to another lab- why did he wait so long to do an ultrasound and is it just the absence of your cycle and symptoms that made him diagnose you as pregnant? If you want to be I truly hope you are but I am hoping he's not one of "those" providers that is getting your hopes up..There would be SO many other reasons you wouldn't be having your cycle he should look at before assuming your pregnant if all HCG tests have come back negative. I would really love to hear how your ultrasound goes and I honestly wish you all the best.
I too have had miscarriages and have even lost my first child to medical negligence at 3 months old (doctor gave him wrong medication) so I feel your pain in that sense but please don't beat yourself up too much on this one and I really wouldn't be taking this doctors word for it (you being pregnant) At least until the ultrasound- I just don't want your heart to be broken again.

Well, women who have all the pregnancy symptoms, like a missed period, bloating, frequent urination, morning sickness, fatigue, the whole deal, but who keep getting negative pregnancy tests are in one of two scenarios. Either they are experiencing pregnancy symptoms despite not being pregnant, or pregnancy tests aren't working for them for some reason. 

False negative pregnancy test results are usually because the woman tests too early, checks the results window too soon before it's ready, or because her urine is very diluted. Just in case, anyone in this situation should try with their first morning urine and avoid drinking excessive amounts of fluids. 

You can have pregnancy signs even when you're not pregnant because of wishful thinking (or hoping you're really not pregnant and stressing out over it), but it can also be a hormonal imbalance perhaps. There's also such a thing as false pregnancy, but I think that's very rare. 

iluvmyfireman420 - i've never been pregnant myself ....... but my sisters (and my mom) have never showed a belly until their 6th month (hope I'm that lucky!) and no positive tests (blood/urine). they had negative results until their 7th month which is around the time they started to show. apparently they carry across which "hides" the babies until around the 8th month. to date i have 7 neices (all 8lbs +) that were "not there" if you know what i mean. only one who showed at all in her first trimester was carrying twins (these weighed in at 5lbs/each). but her tests also came back negative so she requested an ultrasound - baby central! while, it can be you've convinced yourself your pregnant it's best to treat it as a pregnany ... see a doctor ... eat right .. until you receive confirmation. btw my mom was told she was not pregnant ... 3mos later out i popped at the local emergency room. i hope this helps!

here's my experience..im 22yrs and before finding out I was pregnant with my first child my uterus started to harden about a month after we had sex..not visible to everyone else but for myself it felt like I had been working out (which I definitely wasn't no gym for this chick)it was also Not gas.. just firm like muscle tissue and that was enough to make me wonder..am i pregnant?? or awesome im gonna have a six pack belly..I'm a short skinny so I dunno if it is why I noticed much sooner..or because I am very in tune with my baby belly..i ended up getting the baby not the six pack lol so I'm back here looking for whut happened with other women because my fingers are crossed for baby number 2!! I'm a bit heavier now trying to figure out if its gas or a peanut baby in there somewhere lol the hardening has started again but tests are negative..missed period so waiting it out to see whut happens but taking vitamins stopping bad habits smokes caffeinne and praying we have a new addition! patience my love don't stress and breathe deeply :) life has all sorts of plans for us and surprises to open..I prefer to open my presents super early! ok best of luck to you beautiful people

Its true it does sometimes cone up negative for couple of mobths it did with my first it took 3 mnths for positive test to come through

Hi jst read that yr a nurse so i think u might help me.im having a hard lower abdomen,it been 24days ive missed ma periods 1 negative home test,1 negative blood test n jst done an ultrasound n the doctor told me dat he cant see anything it might be too early but my uterus/abdomen is thick of which may mean two things, 1 i might have ma peroids in two weeks time or it might mean im pregnant so he suggested i do the blood test n that where it came back negative.plz help

My mom went to the doctor every week for about 8 weeks taking pregnancy tests. All negative. It wasn't until they did a blood test that she age found out she was pregnant. She was 15 weeks at this point. And just for fun took some more urine tests and didn't get a positive till 6 months. So it can happen.

Ok i, if pregnant, would be about 7 weeks. Lower abdomen hard and bloated. Tender breast, "morning sickness", tiredness, af 17 days late haven't tested yet. Had intercourse one day before ovulation. What should i do.

So were you pg

!!!! I woke up this morning feeling like I had a mega ab exercise last night! My whole abdomen felt so tight and just a wee bit sore, ached all over the body. You had this feels-like-I-worked-out sensation too so needless to say, totally happy I'm not crazy!

20 days DPO, very regular periods but now 6 days late, been checking my knickers expecting to see red whenever I feel like something's coming out the past week but it's just goo all the time, tested 3 days ago and got the faintest of lines. Been having various "early pregnancy" feels so I'm keeping my hopes steady. I'm giving myself a few more days before I tear apart my bag and rip open the second HPT that came with the first and scoot to the lil grrl's room! :P

All the very best to Us Soon-To-Be Mommies! (Well we gotta stay positive, right?)