I started my last cycle on June 4 and since then my husband and I have been intimate on the 11th and 14th. On the 15 or so I went to the bathroom and when I whiped myself realized I was bleeding very lightly, then for the next day I experienced cramps in my lower abdomen much like I feel the few days before my period. I have since had this same cramping feeling almost every day but not as severe. I took a home pregnancy test but it came out negative, I think I am too early to take a test. I was naucious on two days but not serverly and not in the morning. Any suggestions as to what this might be? Am I pregnant?

I had my last period 6/2/06 and am late to this day. Morning sickness it incorrectly named... it should be any time of day sickness. I am testing negative for pregnancy myselft, though if you have not yet started your period, you should check it out by now.

I too am experiencing the very same thing you are. I want to be pregnant, and think that I might be to anxious. It might be my body telling me somthing that is not relly there. But Im keeping my fingers crossed or myself but dont know how you feel about your situation. I have been pregnant twice before and feel like this might be it, but Im not 100% sure.

Jennifer.

I am in the same situation. I have been with my boyfriend for 4 years in November. I am 21 years old but feel ready to have a baby if I were to be pregnant. I was in the process if switching to a new birth control. I was off it for a few days so that I could wait until the next Sunday to begin the new BC. Well I thought I could have been pregnant so I haven't taken my BC in 2 weeks. My boyfriend and I never use condoms and since I have been off the BC, we have had sex twice and he didnt pull out. A few days after being off the BC, I started bleeding, I guess from messing up my BC. The bleeding was like a regular period and lasted for like 4 days. Now it has stopped and I have been having bad headaches, lasting for days, a little nauseus, slight stomach/pelvic pain and frequent urination. My stomach feels so weird...its almost like my stomach feels like its growling as if I were hungry but it does it even if I eat and am not hungry at all. I "feel" like im pregnant. I took a test today and it came back negative. HELP! :-)

i'm going to through something like that as well, i took a HPT yesterday (sunday) and it said negaitve i even have same pregnancy symptoms, i'm just going to play the waiting game right now and hope that if i'm pregnant my HCG leavels will be readable next time i test.

I AM IN THE SAN]ME SITUATION I HAVENT GOT MY PERIOD FOR THREE GOING ON 4 MONTHS MY TUMMY GETTEN BIG BREST TOO BUT I TOOK 7 HPT ALL NEGITIVE AND STILL PREG I NEED HELP PLUS BABBY DADDY DONT WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH IT:(

I'm in the same situation...I'm 4 weeks late, 6 negative tests...About a week and a half before my period was due, i had very slight bleeding, and cramping, less severe than normal. All was calm for 3 weeks and then I started to get naucious, headaches, hot flashes, and all that jazz. I've taken quite a few tests and all are negative. I called my OBGYN office and the receptionist told me this:

A negative test doesnt' mean you're not pregnant, it means you could be, but you just don't have enough hormone to register. If you're more than 2.5 weeks late you should see a doctor and request a blood test, which is much more accurate than peeing on the stick.

To the woman who is 4 months late : if you're still testing negtive, something could be very wrong. You should see your doctor immediately. When I was 16 i had something like that happen to me, and when I saw an OBGYN, he diagnosed me with PCOS, which makes it difficult, if not damn near impossible, to get pregnant in the future.

My girl friend and i had unprotected sex. I ejaculated in her and now were wondering if she is pregnant. just two days after she started very light bleeding. very little came out and its not her period. its starting to go brown in a way. she tryed a pregnancy test but it was negative. what could it possibly be ?