I just found out 2 days ago that I am expecting, so I am 4 weeks along. I have a toddler and with her my boobs were so sore and I couldn't even touch them in the beginning. With this one I have had no signs of pregnancy. Also with my daughter I had really bad morning sickness but that didn't come until about 6 to 7 weeks. At the beginning of this year I miscarried at 5 weeks and I didn't have any symptoms with that pregnancy. I just wanted to know if I should be concerned since I am not having any symptoms like I did with the miscarriage. Is it too early get get other symptoms or is it just from it being a different pregnancy that your body can react differently to all the hormones. I just need to know if it is a concern.
Thank you and please get back to me!
Worried!

Each pregnancy is different. You may not have the same symptoms this time as you did with your daughter. It is normal for no symptoms to come on until around 6 weeks.

hi
i feel exactly the same as you iv been pregnant before and had extreemly bad mornig sickness dizzyness and illness. that ended n a missed misscarage and i had to have a d.c
im 4 weeks pregnant again 2 years on and i have no symptoms an i really want them for piece of mind... just want to know that it happening im worried sick... i know that isnt good but i just cant help it.. i hope my baby is going to be ok i pray .....

8-| 8-| michelle x

I was exactly the same way with my first preg. sicker then a dog lost 25lbs. was told would not be able to carry unless gained weight soon, had this sickness till 7 1/2 months but delivered a 8lb 7oz baby boy. Got preg again had no idea till I started getting stomache cramps after work, every night. went to doctor found out I was 4 1/2 months preg, NO symtoms of any kind including any weight gain, sore breasts, or bulge in tummy area. My periods were never normal so did not take them into account. I delivered a 7lb 11oz baby girl. Both children healthy, my advice is to relax and don't stress that can only make it worse and listen to your body. If you have pain beyond and above mild cramps (uterious stretching) call your doctor, if you see something beyond very light spotting call your doctor. Except where you are now with your preg, and enjoy that you have little to no symtoms cuz that WILL come to an end soon enough. GOOD LUCK