ok here goes....around October I took a pregnancy test and it was positive…shortly after I took a few more, some negative some positive...couple weeks later I had a miscarriage...I went to the doctor in November and they told me I had a cyst on one ovary and fluid on the other...I had my period normally in November and December…they both started on the 2nd...but in January it didn’t start until the 22nd which means it was almost 3 weeks late...then I didn’t have another period until March 2nd...a couple weeks ago I started feeling nauseous and I had weird cravings for ice cream and brownies...which I have never craved anything before also I had an intense pain in my lower abdomen and all I want to do is sleep and I urinate frequently which are all signs of pregnancy so I took a pregnancy test on the April 10th and it was positive but the lines were very faint so I decided to wait another week to take another one...I ordered these tests offline from early-pregnancy-tests.com because they are supposed to detect the hormone sooner than any other test and I have taken like 2 or 3 of those and they all come out negative...and I started to wonder if those even work or I’m just not pregnant....but I know that there is like a 1% chance of having a false positive...I don’t even know when I am supposed to get my period so its really hard to tell when it is late....any help would be greatly appreciated

Now I am bleeding %-) I am so worried...or maybe i just started my period and was having severe symptoms?

I would take with your obgyn about this, it really hard to say what could be causing your bleeding or even say if you have had another miscarrage or not..Something else may be going on as well...It would just be best to get checked out again.....Let us know how you come out!!!!