I took a home pregnancy test and it should up positive, then I took another one a couple of days later and it was negative. These were not the same brand. I am going to the doctor to confirm with blood test.I feel I am pregnant. I have been trying for six years and this is the only positive I have gotten in six years.. I am confused. I have a 7 year old daughter, so I know what being pregnant feels like. I also am a nursing student and know that in order for a test to show positive, the hcg hormone must be detected. I am on no medications and have not taken infertility drugs at all..

How many days late are you for your period? How many weeks pregnant do you think you are from the 1st day of your last period?

I had a lite period on August 2nd, it lasted for about 2 days which is not normal for me at all..Also in July I had a 1 day period. I think I might be just a couple of weeks along. I have had nausea and have vomited a few times when I smell certain things. My breast have enlarged some over the past month and I have gained weight. Alot of my friends at work have asked me if I am pregnant and I haven't told them about this issue yet.

Im going through a similar experiance I hada two day period followed by three days of waterly blood from the 7th July to the 12th July, my next period should of been the 4th Aug but it didnt come insteady I had pains in my back and stomach this I think was implantation, as implantation happens when your period should happen.

So may be your second bleed was implantation, becuase you can bleed or have cramping. Hope this has helped, you need to the date of the 1st day of the 1st bleed in July to work it all out. I feel very pregnant just got to wait for the test to pick it up. boobs are bigger and nipples are hard and sore, stomach is harder at the bottom, think im 6weeks. Should show up now or in the next two weeks. Iv also come across with bad spots on my face think this is my homones so they are messed up and should pick up soon. I read something about if you ovulate late in your cycle then the test will not pick up on week 5 or 6 then if should but will do after another to week. Like I said its just something Iv read may not be rite. take care.

Okay, Like I am totaly new at writing things like this .. But I guess I will give it a shot, well I had a very like lite lite little to no blood period October 18th 2006, and it was like to the point if I wanted to I didnt have to wear a tampon or pad, and so .. I thought it was weird cause it was a two day period so I took a test at the end of october came back neg, and took another one 1st week of november and and on both test came out neg, and if you looked in the answer window it was like another line was showing but it was really faint.. I dont know Could I be pregnant I FEEL pregnant and if I am I would be like 4wks, I have a 5mth old son, and I had c-section emergancey one with him cause I Had pre-clampsia. and my blood levels where messed up.. But could I be pregnant.. ???is there a good chance..? %-) my husband and I really want a baby.. and I just hope after my first one that we can get pregnant again! was it to early to test?

:(

did you end up being pregnant after all?\?

ok well i guess i can join the club :-) last period i had on march 21st was only a day if that...i took a pregnancy test and it came positive or so i think so, one of the lines was lighter then the other in the result window...then the next morning i took another one well it came out negative...my stomach aches on both sides and along the bottom...my breasts are verrrryy sore and ive been eating and gaining weight more and more every day and it shows on my stomach and face...ive been feeling nauseas through out the day for the past couple weeks and also ive been urinating more then usual...is there still a possibility that i might be pregnant???

thanks :-)
anita

I'm waiting to find a positive home pregancy test also. But if you did the home pregnancy tests and they showed up positive the first time, and then negative the second (these tests seem unpredictible to me hehe) one would think that you would be pregnant. Especially after showing all the signs. A blood test would show up more accurately, and precise i think...

%-)
I strated spotting 7 days after my last regular cycle. I took a pregnancy test because I have never spotted before and it was positive. The next day i took another one but a different brand and it was positive. So, I called by Dr. and they had me come in to blood test. HCG levels were at 17. They put me on bed rest for the weekend and the following Monday I took another blood test. THe HCG levels went up to 23. A week and half later i took 2 more pregnancy test that both came out negative. I have know idea what is going on. This would be my first pregnancy. What should I think and do??/ Anyone with adive pleasse help!!!!

N

well i had the same problem to but i did 4 tests...3 positive and i negaative....i did more test after and they all showed up negative..but then i got my period like a week later...it was soo light and this time i only had it for 4 days when i usually have it for 7 t o 8 days. but the day i got my period i had really bad cramping pain from the top of my stomach to the bottom of my stomach. then i dropped 10 pounds once i got my period...did i have a misscarriage??? now its been like a month and half since almost two months and my breast are so so soar and tender my nipples hurt too. ive been urinating alot and its a lil foamy tho. so im wondering if i could be pregnant still from the last time or just recently because like last week i was getting some bad cramping. whhen i went to go urinate as i wipped i saw a lil light pink. so i thought i was going to get my period but nothing. my breast are getting more soar these days. what do you think., could i be pregnant or not? well im going to get a pregnacy test today.

i took an hpt 2 days ago and it came out positive..not an evap line but it was light blue. then that same day i took the same brand and some other brands (all early detection 5 days sooner tests) and they all came out negative. i took another one this morning with first urine that was negative. i had a blood test done yesterday and i am waiting for the results today. i just dont understand why i had even just one positive and all the rest were negative. im wondering now if it was a chemical preg.
my breasts have been tender ajd frequent urination but thats it for signs)
also i dont know when period is due bc my last period was on may 11th but i stopped bc mid pack on may 19th. it was my first time on the pill yaz. it made my cry all the time. so then i had withdrawal bleeding around may 23rd...but i dont know if i still ovulated...im so confused :-(

I think i have the same symptoms....... plus after 2 weeks of my supposed ovulation, i had very very mild spottng........that too dark brownish color strings type discharge.

First test hCg came positive, second one after 4 days came negative. Third one after 2 days came negative.

But i still have same symptoms.... i can feel smthng in my stomach...am already feeling odd and heavy....

what shud i do?

I am 6 days late and i took 4 HPT 2 negative and 2 positive...I finally went to the ER for a test it came back undetermined NOW I schedule appt with my Dtr she drew blood so now I'm just waitin....I've never missed a period since my last pregnancy 6 yrs ago, I feel alittle different breast tender mild cramping and heavy eating & sleeping???? Am I pregnant? I'm not stress, no birth control no meds and not close to menopause.

Well, I guess we're all in a similair situation. My period was scheduled for 4/6-4/7. I started to have faint cramping and spotting on the 4th. On the 5th I took 3 hpt's, 1st=positive, 2nd=negative (drank lot's of water prior too so I could take again, I now know it say's not to do that on the package), 3rd=positive.
I was extremely tired on the 7th and started to have the brown smearing/spotting on the 8th again with mild cramps. I took 4 more tests from late in the day on the 8th to early am on the 9th, they all came out negative.....
No clue what to think???!!!