Hi............I had a miscarriage last month at 6 weeks and im not sure if i just need to follow the date that my miscarriage happend which was the 26th as the start of my period. Can having a miscarriage make a person more fertile also? Can someone please tell me. Thanks

hi i had a miscarrage on the 10th of october an then i had a D&E to get the baby out. I bleed for like 3 weeks cause they said to wait for 2 weeks before sex but we didnt we waited like 8 days. so i bleed for alil longer an off an on. then i started bleeding only when we had sex now i just stopped an i feel preg again. i took 2 preg test an both positive. when to the ob an they did one it came back negitive so i dont kno whats going on i went for blood today an i dont kno what that will say. so if u have any way to help me please do!!!

I had a similar problem, I bled for a few weeks, had a scan, baby OK and tests still positive, then I had pain and a lot more bleeding, still positive tests but there was nothing on my scan, the baby had died and gone. The pregnancy unit made me take tests then, positive, two weeks later, still positive and then they did 2 blood tests. They may well do them 2 days (48 hours) apart, so they can see if the hormone levels are dropping properly after the loss of your baby. It can take quite a few weeks for the hormone levels to drop enough for you to have a negative urine test.
I hope everything goes well for you. Fingers crossed.

emagtuk wrote:

I hope everything goes well for you. Fingers crossed.[/quote

i had a miaacarrige and i went to the doctors and did a few blood test and at the moment im still undergoing blood test and i would like to know when i can start for another baby? cause me and my partner have been trying for the longest time and i would like to know how long i should wait befor i start again