I had a miscarriage at ~7weeks. It started on a Sunday, had about an hour's worth of menstrual-strength cramps, then bleeding only when I went to the restroom, bright red with clots for about 6 days. It stopped. I had an ultrasound and blood tests and was told that I most likely miscarried and to come back to the office if I had signs of infection. I read online that many women ovulated as soon as 10 days after their miscarriage, so 10 days after mine, I used an ovulation test strip, which said I was ovulating. Day before yesterday and yesterday, I got positive tests again... There's no way I've been ovulating for 2 weeks straight. It says pregnancy can trigger positive ovulation tests. It's been 3 weeks since the bleeding stopped and I'm feeling pregnancy symptoms again... light cramping in my stomach.. it's really strange. Should I test for pregnancy again? Could they have missed it? We had unprotected sex twice... once two days before my period in Feb and then again two days before my period in March. I got my Feb period, but not my March. Maybe they had my conception date incorrect? I'm looking at a due date calculator and it says that my first positive pregnancy test would have been March 7th if I conceived in Feb or April 4th if I conceived in March... My first positive pregnancy test was April 2nd.

Maybe I didn't get pregnant until March... and then I would have only been 4 weeks at the time of my ultrasound?