i ovulated the week of February 1st, since then ive been experiecing what i think is pregnancy symptoms. The only thing is that ive been on bc for the past year, and take it correctly. The past week has been by far the worst and my symptoms have mostly been: sore breasts and nipples. nausea. cramping. bloating. back pain. headaches right between my eyes. food & smell aversions.

My period is due in 5 days, and ive already taken an HPT that came back negative. Not only was it stupid for make to take the test this early. but i also took it after drinking a full can of soda.

anyone else experiencing these symptoms? if im not pregnant, then ive never experienced these type of symptoms before. I've always had a pretty pleasant menstral cycle. I'm almost 22 years old, maybe my body is just changing?

The best thing you could do is go to your doctor and ask for a blood test to determine your hormone levels...some of your symptoms could be from your birth control even though you have been on it for awhile. Home pregnancy tests didn't work for my friend so she always had the blood work done.

ok, so it drives me crazy when people put up forums & then dont follow up. So heres the story...after MUCH research i came across a site that mentioned how diarrhea can effect birth control and the prevention of ovulation. The fish oil tablets ive been on since last month unfortunately cause me to go to the bathroom usually 2-3 times a day. Not even putting 2 and 2 together, i realized that ive been taking my bc with my fish oil daily.
The best conclusion ive been able to come up with is that due to the diarrhea, my body ovulated this month (which is something that hasnt happened for months because of the bc and probably why my body was acting so strangely). My period started last night, and actually is pretty much almost done. I know its common for women on bc to have short periods, but even this is a little too short for me.
Truthfully, i am FED UP with YAZ birth control. I dont know what the heck happened this month, but i know for a fact that im definitely going on a new bc ASAP!!!