Hello guys and girls, i have a question myself about Pregnacy. Im almost 20 me and my fiance has been together for 5 years now and we want to be able have kids while we are still able to run around in the yard and be able to watch them grow up, go to high school and college ya know. I was just wondering im on birth control been on it for a pretty good while, Was on the shot (Depo) but i switched to the pills. I love my fiance and we both think its time to have a baby of our own. we both work so there wouldnt be no down times. But im afraid the Birth Control is going to cause me to not be able to Have kids.How long does is normally take for it to get out of your system does anyone know?

I stopped taking BC and was pregnant the next month. We are very fertile...I have had 4 kids in 4 1/2 years. So, every person is different, but we had absolutely NO problem getting pregnant soon after stopping BC. (PS ...we also have the same view point...Got married @ 20, had kids by 24, I'm now 30 and have a 6 1/2 year old, 5 year old, 3 year old & 18 month old). Good luck and God Bless!

It depends on your body and how long it takes to flush the birth control completely out of your body. Most birth control pills take about a month to get out of your system. Everyones body is different but your young so just stop taking the pills and start trying. Good Luck