Hi! My name is Vanessa and I'm 24 years old. About three months ago I had my ileostomy reversal surgery. Just yesterday I found out I am pregnant. Has anyone had a baby shortly after having this major surgery? What are my risks? What are the risks to the baby? I'm not sure how my body is going to handle the pregnancy. Any advice is helpful! Thanks!

I just saw your post and was curious how your pregnancy is going. I had my ileostomy reversed in September, and we are planning to get pregnant within the next 6 months. How is it going for you? Any trouble? Hopefully not!

How was ur pregnancy? I'm in the same boat and can't find anyone else that can relate.

My reversal is in July how soon can I start trying to get pregnant?

Hi I'm ttc myself had full colectomy them ileostomy reversal in 2011.. 2 more surgeries since last was Jan of 17.. have any of you made it thru your pregnancies with little to no issues.. I've been looking into this for a long time with no real answers